Table of Contents:
- 1. Accept that you can’t eat many of the foods you used to eat.
- 2. Buy new cookware/kitchenware
- 3. Replace some small appliances
- 4. Clean out your silverware drawer and silverware tray
- 5. Clean out the fridge & pantry!
- 6. Can’t have a dedicated household?
- 7. Sharing the fridge
- 8. Educate the people you live with
Part 4: Cleaning out the Kitchen – Now that you’ve gotten rid of the gluten . . .
This guide is under revision. Please let me know if you find any broken links! 15 July 2013